Thanks Peek!
Thanks Peek!
and if this is a no-no, just give the word, and I'll axe it.
I sure do like this one so far
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ November 25, 2004 11:46 AM: Message edited by: DARTH POOH ]</font>
a no-no? fuck that...WE ARE THE ROGUE BOARD!!!
those look 100 times better than series 1
I'll probably be passing on this line as well, but they sure do look nice.
if the skeleton guy is posable, I'll get him, and I MIGHT snag the King Conan one.
Damn! Did I miss it? Link's not working for me. Did anyone download more photos? [img]frown.gif[/img]
Overall, it sure does look better than the first series. Might get most of them. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">they will no doubt delete the thread...i saved the pics, im uploading them now [img]wink.gif[/img]Originally posted by madadman:
Damn! Did I miss it? Link's not working for me. Did anyone download more photos? [img]frown.gif[/img]
NM! peekers on it like white on rice!!!!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ November 25, 2004 11:57 AM: Message edited by: bonedust ]</font>
Bookmarks